In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to add Ecommerce to your website, and we’ll do this using the IconoSites professional and easy website builder, which enables small businesses to create a website in minutes.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial, here it is (otherwise, continue with the written tutorial below):
2. Fill up the form with an Wazala store name. Then fill up the products and prices. Afterwards click Claim Store And Continue To Signup button. Please see the example image below.
3. Next choose which package you’d like to try for 15 days. However you may need a credit card if you want to try it for 15 days trial. But if you wish to try it for free without using your credit card then click free store link found below. Please see screenshot.
4. Then fill up the form to register an account. Other option to register is to use your account on Facebook, Google or Yahoo, you may able to do so.
5. Next is to provide information about your store and check the User Agreement. Then click Create My Account. Check your email for verification.
Please see screenshot below.
6. Once you’ve verified your email and your wazala account, you’ll have to login to your Wazala account.
7. Next click the Get Widget at the tab section. Then copy the code, this will be pasted onto the Site Wide Scripts of the Header section in your Iconosite website. Please see screenshot below.
8. Next login to your Iconosite account then click on the Header & Footer button. You will be pasting the code in the Site Wide Scripts.
9. Now paste the code inside the Site Wide Scripts box. Please see screenshot below. Then click the SAVE after doing so. Please see screenshot.
10. Check now your website. If you see the red STORE button at the top right of your page, then you’ve successfully added Wazala. For more options, please go to your Wazala account and configure the images and descriptions of your products. That’s it.