In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to add Twitter buttons to your website. This includes tweet buttons, follow buttons, @ mentions, and more. We’ll do this using the IconoSites free website builder, where anyone can learn how to start a website and actually make a website all on their own in minutes, with no technical knowledge whatsoever.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial, here it is (otherwise, continue with the written tutorial below):
1. First go to this link https://twitter.com/about/resources/buttons then choose how you like your tweet button to look like. Please see screenshot below.
2. Next type or enter your twitter username if you’ve selected Follow button. Otherwise please supply values to other options but basically you can leave everything as it is.
Other options for other buttons
3. Next copy the tweet code which you’re going to paste later to your Iconosites webpage. Go ahead and copy it now. Please see screenshot below.
4. Next login to your Iconosites account then click on Header and Footer menu. Please see screenshot below.
5. Next scroll downward to the content editor then click the HTML tool. Please see screenshot below.
6. Next paste your tweet code inside the HTML Source Editor. In this example, it is place just below the View Cart button. Click the Update button after pasting the code. Please see screenshot below.
7. Save to complete and checkout your website on how it looks like. Here’s what it should look like in your Iconosites webpage.