In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to add a forum to a website, using the IconoSites free website building platform. With IconoSites, you can build a free website in minutes with no technical knowledge whatsoever.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial, here it is (otherwise, continue with the written tutorial below):
2. Next sign in using one of your account: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Paypal, Open ID, Blogger, more. Go ahead and sign in now. Please see screenshot below:
3. In this example, Yahoo account is being used to sign in. Additional permission may require, click Agree button.
4. Once you’ve sign in to your account, click the Copy to Clipboard button to copy the embed code of the forum. You’ll be going to paste it in your Iconosites webpage later on.
5. Next, login to your Iconosites account and click on Add Page as shown in the screenshot below:
6. Next is to just name the new page. In this example, name it as Forum. Please see screenshot below:
7. Next click the HTML tool to open the HTML Source Editor. This is where you’re going to paste the Talki forum code. Go ahead click it now. Please see screenshot below:
8. Paste the Talki code in the HTML Source Editor and click Update button after doing so.
9. Click SAVE button to finish your work.
10. Check your Iconosite Forum page, you should see like the image below: