Below it a tutorial on How to Edit CSS on Your Website.
Note: If you are not comfortable with making edits to your HTML/CSS, we recommend using a CSS expert on Fiverr.com because it only costs $5 and you can get several design changes made all at the same time. Here’s the contact information of an expert that our users have recommended – http://fiverr.com/uneatenbrunch/make-minor-modifications-to-your-website.
Let's get started.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial, here it is (otherwise, continue with the written tutorial below):
1. Login to your Iconosites account then click Designs in the menu. Please see screenshot.
2. Next click the Edit Pen button. Please see screenshot below.
3. Next scroll downward till you find CSS & HTML Code section. It should look something like the image below.
I. Change the Style of the H1 (Heading 1)
4. Next locate in the following code H1 section. Please see screenshot below.
5. You may change the color of the main Header by changing its value. You can also change the size of the text by changing its current value. Please see screenshot below and compare it to previous image.
In this example the value of the color was changed from #003961 to #363636. And the size, from 3.3em to 4.em.
6. Make sure to save your work by clicking the SAVE button then checkout your webpage now. You should be able to see changes.
The Main Header should now be like the image below
II. Change the Border Style of Your Images
1. In your CSS & HTML code section, locate the following code. Please see screenshot below.
2. Simply change the hexadecimal value, found right after “solid”. Please see screenshot below.
3. Make sure to save your work by clicking the SAVE button or else this won’t take effect in your webpage.
4. Checkout your page. You should be able to change the Content Image border. In this example, the border of the image is now Red.