In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to create a product catalog with shopping capability using the IconoSites Photo Gallery. You can also just copy & paste your paypal buttons onto any of your IconoSites web pages. This will all make sense as you follow the tutorial below.
1. Login to your Iconosites account, then click Add Page. Type in Products (or however you wish to name your product category), and select Photo Gallery as the page type.
2. To start creating a product catalog, you'll want to add a photo of your first product. So, click the Add Files button to select your photo. Please see screenshot below.
5. Select the image file that you would to add in your product catalog album. After selecting, simply click the Open button. Please see screenshot below.
6. The image to be added is now ready to be uploaded. So click the UPLOAD button to complete the add process. Please see screenshot below.
7. Click the pencil icon button to edit the details of your product. Please see screenshot below.
8. Now, add your product name, description and price. See screenshot below.
9. To complete the product catalog, you will need to place a buy button. In this example, the Paypal buy button will be added. Please login to your Paypal account. If you don’t have Paypal account yet, SIGN UP here.
9. Next fill up the product price and other information. Follow through the steps to complete then click CREATE BUTTON.
10. Next copy the Paypal buy code. Please see screenshot.
11. Go back to your Product Catalog description from your Photo Gallery then paste code after the description. Please see screenshot below.
12. Click SAVE button to complete.
Then, checkout your website. You should have something like the finish product listing below.
How to add an "Add to Cart" Button on your Web Page
1. Paypal Add to Cart button is just adding a Paypal Buy Now button. First go to this link https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_merchant&nav=3 then click on the PayPal Shopping Cart. Please see screenshot.
2. Specify the price, description and other options for the item just like what you did previously from the Buy Now Button. Afterwards click the Create button and copy the code.
3. Paste the code into your Iconosites Product/Gallery page. Save then view your webpage. You should be able to see like the image below.
How to Add a "View Cart" Button
1. Go to this link https://www.paypal.com/ph/cgi-bin/webscr to start creating your View Cart Button. Click the Create Button once you’re done. Copy the code on the next page. Please see screenshot respectively.
2. Login to your Iconosites account then paste the code at the Other Header Content section, using the HTML button on the Editor. Please see screenshots below.
3. Save your work and checkout your webpage. You should be able to see like the screenshot below.