In this tutorial you’ll going to learn how to create a website with a Skype “call me” button, which can be placed on any web page. Skype is a great way to communicate over phone or chat, and will open up the door for you to conduct business internationally through your small business website. Whether you want to add the skype button into your header or footer, or simply on your contact page, this tutorial will show you how to make it happen using our online website builder.
1. Go directly to this link http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/tell-a-friend/get-a-skype-button/ – you’ll see different graphic Skype buttons.
2. Enter or type your Skype name onto the textbox then choose a graphic button design. Please see screenshot below.
3. Next scroll downward and copy the WEB HTML code. Please see screenshot below.
4. After you’ve copied the Skype WEB HTML code, login to your Iconosites website maker account and go to Header and Footer section. Please see screenshot below.
5. Next, on the Header Content click the HTML tool button to bring up the HTML Source Editor. Please see screenshot below.
6. Next paste the Skype WEB HTML right below the contact numbers. Then click the UPDATE button once you’ve pasted the code. Please see screenshot below.
7. You’ll be able to see the skype graphic positioned in the Header Content editor right away. If it looks right, then just click the SAVE button. Please see screenshot below.
8. Next, checkout your free website. Try the new Skype button on your website by clicking the icon. Go ahead, try it.
9. Lastly, it will ask if you already have the Skype program installed, just choose the appropriate button.